Car Accident Compensation UK
Car Accident Compensation Claims
The Accident Compensation People make claiming compensation
easy. We specialise in helping people all over the UK to
claim the compensation that they are legally entitled to. Our personal
injury solicitors work on a no-win-no-fee basis to help
you claim compensation for
personal injury from a road accident, whether you have
whiplash, broken limbs, head
injuries or far more serious injuries. We can also help
you recover other losses, such as damage to personal possessions,
loss of earning, taxi fares, phone calls and any other out-of-pocket
Free hire car
If your car has been written-off or is un-drivable we may also be able to arrange a hire car for you, to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. The hire car would be free to you (although you may have to pay a small deposit) as the cost of the hire car can be charged to the party at fault. Call us now on 0800 781 7789.
Why use The Accident Compensation People?
Being involved in a car accident
is traumatic enough without having the stress and worry
about the cost of pursuing a claim
for compensation for your injuries. One call to The
Accident Compensation People is all you need. We provide
assistance to motorists involved
in car accidents that were not their fault. We can help
you claim compensation for your losses from the person at
fault (the third party) or in most cases their insurers.
We operate a no win, no fee service for all our clients. This means that, in the event that your claim is not successful, you won’t have to pay out a penny. There are no upfront costs to pay and your solicitor will be completely transparent with you about any costs you might encounter. Our goal is to make sure you don’t have to worry about financial stresses when making a claim and can simply concentrate on getting better.
Call us on 0800 781 7789 for expert legal advice or complete a Claim Assessment form.
All vehicles are required by law to be insured and you are entitled to make a compensation claim if you are involved in a car accident and it can be proved that someone else was at fault (a third party). Even if you have suffered a personal injury in a car crash where the driver of the vehicle was not insured, or did not stop to give their details, we may still be able to help.
We will assess your claim for free and then appoint a solicitor to work for you on a no-win-no-fee basis.
It's simple, we can help you recover:
- Compensation for personal injuries to you or your passengers and the pain and suffering caused by the accident
- Loss of income
- Damage to your car and personal property
- Cost of replacement car hire
- Expenses incurred as a result of the accident (e.g. medication, taxis etc.)
- Insurance policy excess
Car Accident Advice
If you have been involved in a car accident, try to follow these ten basic steps:
- If you are involved in a car
accident in which someone (other than you) has been
injured, or where damage has been caused to someone else's
property, then by law you must stop. Give the other people
involved in the accident your name and address (and the
name and address of the owner of your vehicle if this
is not you), registration number and insurance details.
If you are unable to stop, you must give these details
to the police with 24 hours.
- No matter what the circumstances of the accident and regardless of whether you believe you were at fault - do not make any comments at the scene of the accident about liability.
- Write down the names and addresses of the other drivers involved.
- Write down the make, model, colour and registration number of the other vehicles involved in the accident.
- Write down the damage that has been caused to the other vehicles involved.
- Write down the name, address and phone number of any witnesses who saw what happened.
- Draw a rough sketch of the accident scene, showing road junctions, traffic lights and the positions of all vehicles involved following the accident.
- As soon as possible write down what happened.
- Notify your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Seek medical attention for any injuries you have suffered. It is quite normal for you to feel fine immediately after the accident, with symptoms not appearing for up to 48 hours later.
If the car accident was not your fault and you have a suffered personal injury, you should consider making a claim. Everyone is entitled to choose their own solicitor to act for them. If your insurance company puts you in touch with their recommended solicitor, you do not have to use them. You are free to instruct The Accident Compensation People to help you claim.
Remember, there's no risk - we work on a no win, no fee basis, which means that you can make a claim safe in the knowledge that you don’t have to pay any upfront costs. What’s more, you don’t have to pay any legal fees in the event your claim is unsuccessful. Give us a call on 0800 781 7789 for expert advice or complete the Claim Assessment.
Department of transport advice on accidents including information about the legal implications of uninsured drivers causing accidents.